Oil-Sealed Screw Vacuum Pump Manufacturer
• 15 years mature experience
• Adhering to highest standards
Oil-Sealed Rotary Screw Vacuum Pump
Model: EVS 450
- Innovative, intelligent oil-sealed rotary screw vacuum pumps with inverter-driven (Variable Speed Drive) technology
- Best ever option for general industrial applications with pressure range between 1 and 500 mbar
- Max. Flow Rate of 426 m³/h, Ultimate Pressure of 0.3 mbar, Air Cooling, Motor Power of 5.5 kW, Weight of 700 KG
- The EVS series is a new range of innovative, intelligent oil-sealed rotary screw vacuum pumps with inverter-driven (Variable Speed Drive) technology.
- EVS pumps are perfect to replace existing oil-sealed or dry vane pumps to save power cost due to its super premium efficiency.
- Best ever option for general industrial applications with pressure range between 1 and 500 mbar.
Features & Benefits
- Easy and fast installation
- Automatic smart operation due to PLC and variable speed drive inverter
- Superior performance, significantly better than comparable oil-sealed and dry vane vacuum pumps
- Equipped with IE4 PM motor, super premium efficiency up to 97%
- Clean and quiet operation with noise level down to 55 dB
- Sustainable productivity thanks to stable vacuum capability
- Operation status can be remotely monitored by PC, Pad or Smartphone
- Easy, low cost and infrequent maintenance
- High integration with small footprint
Click HERE to learn more about Oil Sealed Rotary Screw Vacuum Pumps.
Our Product Range
Most Popular Models Available
Flow Rate (m³/h)
Ultimate Pressure (mbar)
Motor Power (kW)
Know the industry
history of oil sealed screw vacuum pump
The first oil-sealed rotary screw vacuum pump in the world was probably manufactured by Quincy Compressor in 1980. In the year 2004, the company expanded the business and built a new factory in Kunshan, China.
In 2010, the company was acquired by the Atlas Copco Group. All compressor and vacuum pump technologies of Quincy were shared with Atlas Copco since then. With this new rotary screw vacuum pump, Atlas Copco dominates the market more than one decade.
In 2019, the founder of Everblue, the most experienced chief engineer of Quincy and Atlas Copco thereafter, decided to start his own career, together with a mature R&D team. Thanks to the highly reliable technology, Everblue is developing fast and successfully today in the enormous Chinese market.
Where are our pumps used
Clay & Brick Making
Get to Know Us
Production and Factory Tour
new Product Testing
A few Projects Accomplished
Industry • Chip Packaging
Industry • Semiconductor
Industry • CNC Machines
Industry • Woodworking
Industry • Paper Printing
Industry • Composite Materials
Inside the system
Screw Vacuum Pump
• Absolute no leak due to non-shaft design at inlet • Maximum ultimate pressure of 0.3 mbar
PM Electric Motor
• IP55 enclosure, protection from dirt, dust and water
• Integrated PTC thermal protector inside motor winding
• Easy replacement of filter elements
• Polyester material available for vapory application
• Specially designed cooler controls pressure drop with sufficient load redundancy
• Thermostatic valve and sensor ensure proper working temperature
Inlet Control Valve
• The pump can operate at 500 mbar(a).
• External actuator or additional compressed air not required
• Small exhaust back pressure and power consumption due to super low separation pressure drop
• Optimized filter elements
• Thicker steel plate and sound absorbing foam efficiently isolate the noise
• Noise level is down to 55 dB(a).
PLC and Inverter
• High efficient and durable INOVANCE inverter inside
• 6" color touch screen
Thermo Valve and Oil Filter
• High precision oil filter with larger filter area and ultra-low pressure drop
• Extra: Full synthetic lubrication oil with feature of high temperature resistance
Patents and Certificates
Why Choose Us
Five Good Reasons to Choose Us
All products are self-designed, patented and assembled according to the highest standards to ensure the quality.
Leading performance thanks to state-of-the-art-design
Cost-effective price is guaranteed due to well controlled cost in design, process, material and manufacturing.
Widest range of totally 12 models with flow rate from 426 to 5136 m3/h for selection
Co-branding is proudly provided.
Frequent Questions You May Have
For the distributors we provide a warranty of 12 months for the complete system and 24 months for the rotary screw vacuum pump from the loading date issued on the Bills of Lading if it’s shipped by sea.
For other deliveries the warranty starts from the date of shipment from the factory.
Our standard lead time is 4 – 6 weeks. If all components are available in stock, it can be shortened to 2 weeks.
In principle, we sell our screw vacuum pumps only under our own brand. Co-branding could be an alternative for prestigious distributors.
Due to high value of oil-sealed screw vacuum pumps, we accept quantity from one piece for each order.
We’re the most experienced and the best rotary screw vacuum pump manufacturer in China. We’ll ship the pumps through our own company or a professional export company at best cost rate.
We accept wire transfer (T/T) as standard: 30% prepayment and 70% balance before shipment.
A 100% prepayment is preferable if the lead time is less than 3 weeks.
Some Related Posts might Be Useful
What our clients say
The pump is in running in the facility now and it’s more than our expectation. The performance is much higher than our pumps in use. No leak at all.
We buy this 7.5 kW pump to replace 11 pieces of 1.5 kW rotary vane pumps for chips packaging. Super low noise, only 30% load. I’m really very satisfied.
We used 3 rotary piston pumps for vacuum forming before. This EVS 950 is amazing. It’s smart, stable and saving power consumption more than 50% for us.