Vacuum Pumps with Highest Level from China
Dual Stage Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump & Roots Vacuum Pump Manufacturer
Top-tier Roots vacuum pumps manufactured in China, adhering rigorously to UK-introduced technology and exceptional quality standards
Features & Benefits
- Pump start-up from atmospheric pressure together with the primary pump to save time up to 50%
- No bypass lines, inverters or pressure switches are required to save extra installation cost
- Dozens of components are from the same suppliers of the British brand
- Stable and reliable performance for harsh duties
- Low failure rate and low maintenance cost
- Low operation noise
Learn more about 2-Stage Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump as Primary Pump
Our Product Range
Most Popular Models Available
Differential Pressure (mbar @50Hz)
Flow Rate (m³/h @50Hz)
Motor Power (kW)
Oil Capacity (Coupling Cover, L)
Oil Capacity (Gear Case, L)
Oil Capacity (Shaft Seal Reservior, L)
Water Cooling Req (L/h)
Get to Know Us
Production and Factory Tour
Why Choose Us
Three Good Reasons to Choose Us
⭯ Premium Quality
- 20+ years experience
- Highest testing standard of the industry
- Key components from international brands
⭯ Fast Shipment
- Short lead time down to 2 weeks
- Strong export packing with good protection
⭯ Private Labelling
- OEM services are proudly provided.
- Neutral packing is also available.
Frequent Questions You May Have
For the distributors we provide a warranty of 12 months from the loading date issued on the Bills of Lading if it’s shipped by sea.
For other deliveries the warranty starts from the date of shipment from the factory.
The standard lead time is 4 weeks. In case of stock available, it can be shortened to one week or two.
We’re glad to provide OEM service. However, we encourage our customers to accept the original brand.
We need a minimum order amount of USD 4,000 to cover our fixed logistics and handling cost. However, we accept small quantity such as one piece from new customers for testing purpose, in condition that the freight cost is covered by your side.
Remarkbl started to produce oil-sealed dual stage rotary vane vacuum pumps in 2002. The product range is expanded to Roots pumps in 2020 and it is expected to have dry screw pumps in 2023 . Remarkbl focuses on the domestic market and all export business will be handled by a professional export company to save time and cost.
We accept wire transfer (T/T) as standard: 30% prepayment and 70% balance before shipment.
A 100% prepayment is preferable if the lead time is less than 3 weeks.