Last update: November 04, 2022
COOLINK is committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy.
- Information we may collect
- How we may use collected information
- Information protection
- Revisions and notices of the policy
- How to contact us
1. Information we may collect
While we provide services, we may collect, store and use the following information. We collect personal data that you voluntarily provide to us when you express an interest in obtaining information about us or products/ services.
Information you provide
The personal information, such as your name, phone number, e-mail address, location, company address, etc.
Your information we collect
We may collect the following information when you visit our website, use our products or services:
- Log Data (Technical information which may be automatically collected by the system through cookies, web beacon or other methods when you use our services), including:
> Device data, such as information about your computer, mobile phone, web browser or other programs used to access our services, your IP address, operating system and system configuration information;
- Location Data (We may collect and store information about your location if you enable location services on your device), including:
> Geo-location information collected through GPS or WiFi, etc. when you use our services through a mobile device with positioning function;
> Real-time location information provided by you or other users, such as the location provided in the account information, or shared information posted by you or others that shows your current or previous geographic location, or location information tagged in photos shared by you or others.
If you do not want us to collect location information, you may disable the location feature on your mobile device.
2. How we may use collected information
We may use the information collected for the following purposes:
- to provide you with services;
- to ensure security of our products and services for identity verification, customer service, security prevention, fraud monitoring, archiving and backup purposes;
- to help us introduce new services and improve existing services;
- to enable us to better understand how you access and use our services, so as to respond to your personalized needs;
- to provide you with interest-based ads;
3. Information protection
We use various security technologies and programs to prevent the loss, improper use, unauthorized reading or disclosure of the information. For instance, we will use encryption technology (such as SSL) to protect the provided personal information in some services. Please be aware, however, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of any information due to technical limitations and potential malicious methods in internet, even if we do the best to strengthen security measures. The system and communication network you use to access our services may have problems caused by factors beyond our control.
4. Revisions and notices of the Policy
5. How to contact us