COOLINK warrants the product to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 12 months from the date of shipment from the factory for dealers.
- COOLINK products are guaranteed to be free from defects in workmanship and/or materials. Repair or replacement of defective products is at the sole discretion of COOLINK.
- This warranty is applied to the distributors/wholesalers for a period of one year from shipping date shown on the B/L. The warranty for the end users shall be provided by the distributors/wholesalers according to the local laws and regulations or their own market strategy.
- This warranty does not apply to defects resulting from alteration, abuse, misuse, neglect, accident or improper maintenance of the products. In particular, refrigerant vacuum pumps are not designed for displacement of any aggressive or corrosive gases, therefore, they’re not intended to use on Ammonia or Lithium Bromide (salt water) applications. Any use on such application will void the warranty.
- Attempting to repair COOLINK products on your own without the manufacturer’s consent will void the warranty immediately. All repairs must be performed by authorized technicians or service centers approved by the distributor(s)/manufacturer.
- All wear parts of the products, such as O-rings and seals are not under this guarantee. Normal wear and tear of the products will not be honored as warranty repair.
- The entire liability of COOLINK shall not exceed the purchase amount.